commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Mike Stanley" <mstan...@cauldronsolutions.com>
Subject RE: [betwixt] Betwixt troubles...
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 15:57:21 GMT
One other question:

You said something about Bean.betwixt files only supplies beaninfo for
Bean.java and not classes embedded in Bean.java.

If I have BeanA.java and BeanA.betwixt.  I also have BeanB.java and
BeanB.betwixt.  My BeanA class has a property of type BeanB.   Will Betwixt
be able to marshall/unmarshall this correctly?  i.e.

<beanA>
  <beanB>
    <propertyX>value</propertyX>
  </beanB>
</beanA>

---
but again, I will need the betwixt files to map beans to the XML (which I
need to conform to and is out of my control).

Thanks for the help.
- Mike