commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Web Presence for ALL Jakarta Commons components
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 20:08:51 GMT
> Certainly, the differing build systems and websites are a problem.  I'm
> just not comfortable yet with the idea that I have to build all
> component's sites to update a small piece of a component I'm directly
> working on.

As I understand it, the proposal is to use the multi-project plug-in.  I
believe that you should be able to build just your own, too.  Not sure what
happens if you want to build everything that can build if they don't have
dependencies on ones that didn't build, but that ought to be something that
the Maven mavens can address.

	--- Noel