commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject Web Presence for ALL Jakarta Commons components
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 18:21:21 GMT
> > there is precedent, albeit comatose, in the sandbox 'filters'
> > and 'servlet' components.

> Yet another set of components that are not on the Jakarta Commons
> web page (http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/).  Did it never occur
> to anyone that projects might be comotose because no one knows
> about them?  I, for one, have code that could have gone in there,
> but I didn't know it existed.

Can we agree on how to handle these projects?  Every project in the CVS
ought to have a web presence.  If there isn't anyting particularly useful
(no one created web content), then we should at least list it with a URL to
its CVS presence.  I think we discussed this before, but no one effected a
change.

	--- Noel