commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: [hivemind] what exactly is the issue here?
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 23:36:05 GMT
> is there any chance that the hivemind development team will voluntarily
> 'cvs remove' the offending material ASAPĀ until the IP issues are sorted
> out?

That seems a bit drastic, considering the fact that Howard indicates that
WebCT is prepared to contribute the code.  No need to tear everything down
and lose the CVS history.  If necessary (and I don't know if it is), we
could block access to the directory tree on the server pending resolution.

Howard's information to the PMC would go a long way to informing you if any
action at all is necessary.

	--- Noel