commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Angelo Guido" <guidoang.t...@tiscali.it>
Subject R: [all] Separate email list for math development?
Date Sun, 09 Nov 2003 19:38:32 GMT
+1

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Mark R. Diggory [mailto:mdiggory@latte.harvard.edu]
Inviato: sabato 8 novembre 2003 0.09
A: Jakarta Commons Developers List
Oggetto: [all] Separate email list for math development?

I know from positions taken by Craig and others there is some interest
in seeing some of the discussion in the math project get moved off to
another list. I know that sometimes the lengthy discussions we have
about what must appear to some to be like "String Theory", just PLAIN
OUT THERE... ;)

If its really in the publics interest, I'd be willing to propose
possibly starting a separate math developers list.  Let me know if
theres really a consensus of opinion on this.

-Mark

--
Mark Diggory
Software Developer