commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [codec] Release mechanics?
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2003 22:07:39 GMT
i think that only the source code needs to be licensed in this way. (i
don't recall seeing licenses on package documentation before.)

BTW if you're thinking of doing full releases then you might find the
following wiki page of interest.
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ReleaseManager

- robert