commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL] emeritus committers?
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 17:49:31 GMT

Howdy,
Actually, I'm curious to know how you obtained this list: some script
with mixed CVS commands?  I'd like to come up with similar lists for
other modules where I'm a committer.  I *know* for example that tomcat
hasn't had more than 10 active committers during the past year even
though there are 64 on the page you cited.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

intended