commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: [configuration]More docs
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 16:04:21 GMT

Howdy,
Suggestion: add an Examples page (xdocs/examples.xml) to the nagivation
bar (xdocs/navigation.xml).  Write some examples there, starting with
very basic ones that seem trivial to you.  Maven will take care of
publishing it.  This is consistent with many other commons projects.  If
you need any help with the mechanical parts (writing xdocs, using maven
to publish the site, etc.) I'll be glad to help.  And as Senor Pugh
said, don't worry about your English ;)  Thanks,

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics