commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <bpor...@f2network.com.au>
Subject jndi from xml WAS: (commons-user) DBCP accessed by an outside JVM
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 21:29:49 GMT
By the way, I have a solution that loads a JNDI tree from an XML file for a
standalone app using commons-naming and commons-digester.
I used a Tomcat-like XML format, and this can be a much nicer way to
configure DBCP for a standalone app without using JOCL.

Anyone interested? It probably belongs with commons-naming, rather than DBCP
though.

Cheers,
Brett