commons-dev mailing list archives

From __matthewHawthorne <ma...@phreaker.net>
Subject Re: [general] CVS import
Date Sat, 29 Nov 2003 04:54:16 GMT
I'm not a CVS guru, but I spent a few minutes looking around on google
groups, and I don't think that you can do it in this way.

Here's a quote I found:

"Import puts things onto a vendor branch, which is special.  In
particular, things on vendor branches are also on the trunk."

So maybe you'll have to do a good old fashioned 'cvs add'?

Anyone else been in this situation?