commons-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Ignacio Cidre <jici...@sib.interbanking.com.ar>
Subject Re: DBCP - ReapingObjectPool
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 23:29:32 GMT
I saw AbandonedObjectPool but it is deprecated and is in the DBCP.
I was looking for an ObjectPool.

I've extended GenericObjectPool with similar features.
Here it is.
I'm using this as the ObjectPool of a PoolingDataSource and is working
perfectly well.

note:
    TimestampedStackTrace is not generic, it responds to my particular
needs and can be taken away or replaced pretty simple.
N.