commons-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Re: [general] screwed up Commons site
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2003 18:48:32 GMT
> Still need to sort them out. The HttpClient cvs diffs could just be
> something daft like a bad line ending, but if so then it's confusing cvs
> enough to suggest everything is different. I'll mess around with the -b
> options to diff etc to see if it's just dos/unix formatting.

The HttpClient docs in CVS have not been updated for at least a year I
believe.  We've just been pushing the content using maven site:deploy.
If it turns out that we should be using CVS for site documentation I
will update CVS, if not I will delete HttpClient from CVS and stick with
site:deploy.  I'm just waiting for a definitive answer from
infrastructure, or whomever else wants to make the official judgment.

Mike