commons-dev mailing list archives

From Wouter Denayer <wou...@denayer.com>
Subject Re: [validator] client side validation: alternative for alert()?
Date Sat, 15 Nov 2003 20:09:36 GMT
what about changing the client code that is shipped to add an extension
point so that this functionality can easiliy be added? In my case I just
need Explorer support so that is easily done...

Wouter

in a way that allows people to add this functionality if they wanted to,
without making structure changes to the code. An extension point