commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: [math] Current CVS status
Date Sat, 15 Nov 2003 20:03:55 GMT
Dirk has completed the commit process to bring the cvs uptodate with
where the original /home/cvs/jakarta-commons/math cvs tree was at. He
should be applauded for this great effort on his part to assist us in
maintaining all the historical information in the tree. :-)

Please test and verify that you can checkout and build the new cvs tree
properly and contact the list if you have any issues, please also verify
that any patches you provided are still accurately reflected in the
current head of the tree.

Thanks Dirk! :-)
-Mark

--