commons-dev mailing list archives

From Anthony Eden ...@anthonyeden.com>
Subject Re: [vsf] WAS: [general] Zip file proxy?
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2003 19:22:48 GMT
I believe Adam Murdoch ( adammurdoch@apache.org ) is either one of the
owners or is the sole owner.  Personally I have interest in seeing VFS
maintained and developed because JPublish 3 relies on it heavily,
however I do not really have the time to invest in doing development
myself (aside from patches which I contributed from time to time.)  If
others are interested in investing more of their time into it though I
would be very pleased.

-Anthony