commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Hoegg <rho...@isisnetworks.net>
Subject Re: [digester] Digester vs xmlbean vs JAXB
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 23:07:23 GMT
The other responses were well written and fairly complete in discussing
JAXB, Digester, and Castor.

XMLBeans I think has been under-represented, but unfortunately I know
little about it except that it was recently donated to Apache by BEA.

Another option that hasn't been mentioned is Betwixt, which is very
straightforward for bean <-> XML mapping.  I got up to speed on it and
successfully used it with my code in under 4 hours.

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks