commons-dev mailing list archives

From __matthewHawthorne <ma...@phreaker.net>
Subject Re: [digester] Digester vs xmlbean vs JAXB
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 22:24:01 GMT
I don't know a great deal about JAXB, but from what I've read, you need
a schema to make it work.

I've found myself in a few situations where I needed a quick and easily
customizable conversion from a bean to XML and back again.  After taking
a few looks around at different packages, digester and betwixt always
seem to be the simplest and fastest option.