commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Phil Steitz" <p...@steitz.com>
Subject Re: [lang] web site
Date Sat, 08 Nov 2003 06:19:53 GMT
Henri Yandell wrote:
> The psteitz Lang docs aren't there anymore it seems. Do they completely
> replicate the current Lang page for information?

Yes. I just copied lang.xml from the commons xdocs and adjusted a couple
of links. If you update lang to grab the /xdocs and run maven
site:generate locally, you should see the same thing, modulo some
reports that I commented out when I generated what I posted earlier.

I will do the site update this weekend if there are no objections.

Phil