commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: [math] interface for UnivariateRealFunction (differentiability)
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 20:45:27 GMT
Not attached to this, a Differentiable Interface would be acceptable to
me too.

On another subject, maybe because of my naivety, why are these
interfaces called "UnivariateRealFunction" and not simply something more
generic like RealFunction? I say this strictly because of what I
consider an overuse of the term "Univariate" in many of our Classnames...

-Mark