commons-dev mailing list archives

From Robert <rob...@bull-enterprises.com>
Subject Re: [Chain] ContextToRequestCommand
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 14:16:12 GMT
I'm not a commiter, but the idea sounds reasonable to me. I do something
very similiar in Struts when using Jelly scripts, where I have a struts
action that takes all of the http 'stuff' and puts it into the jelly
context, executes a script and then takes the data from the context and
puts it back into the appropriate http scope.

If this is accepted, A couple more would be nice to have for session and
  application scope as well.

Robert