commons-dev mailing list archives

From __matthewHawthorne <ma...@phreaker.net>
Subject Re: [lang] web site
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 15:02:18 GMT
I successfully performed a 'maven site:deploy' for [io] a few weeks ago
without a problem.  As long at <siteAddress> and <siteDirectory> are
correct, it should go smoothly.  I would suggest doing it on
cvs.apache.org, since you'll avoid the overhead of copying the site
across the network - but either way works fine.

Either remotely or locally on cvs.apache.org, <siteDirectory> should be
/www/jakarta.apache.org/commons/lang, which I would assume it already is.