commons-dev mailing list archives

From John Keyes <j...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Web Presence for ALL Jakarta Commons components
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2003 10:56:35 GMT
<snip/>

> Shouldn't we cleanup the sandbox a bit first?
> (tar & rm)
> The following components are graduated out the sandbox:
> betwixt		cli		codec
> daemon		dbutils		digester
> discovery	el		fileupload
> jelly		jexl		lang
> latka		launcher	logging
> math		modeler		primitives

CLI has returned to the 'sandbox'.  This was to grant commit
privileges to someone who didn't have Jakarta commons commit
privileges.  Now I'm unsure if this was the correct approach
(I did broach the subject on the dev list) but it certainly
allowed us to continue very easily.  So I think a better
means to determine whether a sandbox project should be removed
or not should be determined by activity.

-John K