commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <ggreg...@seagullsw.com>
Subject RE: [codec] Streamable Codec Framework
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2003 20:43:01 GMT
Hello,

Please note that the current CVS code has been tagged CODEC_1_2_RC1 and I am
not sure if committing new code now will make life harder for the person who
will actually create a possible release.

My plan was to call for a [VOTE] at the end of the week as Tim suggested:
"Feel free to tag with RC1, we'll tag as a Release Candidate, wait a week to
allow for testing and then start a VOTE thread."

If new code is not a big deal, then please disregard this message.

Thanks,
Gary