commons-dev mailing list archives

From Neil O'Toole <neiloto...@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject Re: [collections][PROPOSAL] Remove Observable subpackage
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2003 21:11:44 GMT
I would very much like to have access to the sandbox for this. Lack of
access to the observable package in [collections] has certainly been an
obstacle and demotivating factor to integrating the
[notifyingcollections] features with the observable package in
[collections], something which has been on the long finger for too long
:) I also feel that Michael should be part of this sandbox project as
his contributions had a large part to play in getting the ball rolling
on these implementations - and certainly helped me improve the design
of the [notifyingcollections] implementation -, so I would think that
he should be considered one of the 3 developers required for a
subproject.