commons-dev mailing list archives

From Al Chou <hotfusion...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [lang] unexpected StringUtils.split behavior (was RE: suggestion for new StringUtils.method)
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 19:02:25 GMT
I am only skimming [lang] posts for stuff pretty closely related to my issue,
so I hadn't given much thought to the new StringTokenizer replacement --
perhaps I felt it was a little too new for me to be adding even more new stuff.
 Whoever wants to is welcome to incorporate this new method there, if it gets
committed to StringUtils at all in the first place.

Al

=====
Albert Davidson Chou