commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremias Maerki <>
Subject Re: new functionality in some of the commons classes
Date Sat, 22 Nov 2003 20:58:18 GMT
Welcome! Here are some links to the information you seek:

If you want to contribute something write a mail to this list explaining
what you'd like to do/contribute and optionally attach a patch. The
committers of the involved project will then review your ideas/patches.

I hope this helps.

On 22.11.2003 21:47:10 ASHWIN Suresh wrote:
> I am new to the list, and am here after my recent (and really exciting)
> discovery of the existence of this whole treasure of day-to-day usage
> code in the name of the Commons project.
> I would like to propose/contribute some new functionality to some
> of the classes (mostly simple stuff). Do let me know the procedure
> for this. If there is a standard document which explains this,
> which I missed, please give me a pointer to it.

Jeremias Maerki

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message