commons-dev mailing list archives

From hls...@comcast.net
Subject Re: HiveMind and Spring Framework comparison
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2003 22:52:05 GMT
Check out my Blob for a lot of background on HiveMind:

http://javatapestry.blogspot.com

Spring is a little more vertical than HiveMind. HiveMind allows for a much richer service
environment and the XML is much simpler. HiveMind integrates a distributed configuration model
(inspired by Eclipse plugins) that is unique among the major microkernels.

--
hlship@apache.org

Creator, Tapestry: Java Web
Components