commons-dev mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject RE: [betwixt] Betwixt troubles...
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 02:09:27 GMT
Hi Mike,

A lot later than anticipated, but finally got some time for betwixt last
night :)
The reason why it doesn't work for you has 2 reasons :
1) Your .betwixt is incorrect (explaining the exceptions) (see CVS for a
good one). You HAVE to have the name property in an element and
attribute element.
2) There was indeed a bug in betwixt that prevented elements without any
updater (in your case a setBody() , to set the attribute values in the
bean (in your case setName and setStatus). Betwixt now checks to see if
there are any attributes present and tries to set values in that
scenario.

Hope this helps and not too late ;)

Mvgr,
Martin

On Wed, 2003-11-12 at 15:37, Mike Stanley wrote:
> ok.
>
> and yes you have permission to use it in any way that matters.  I just
> looked it over though, and I accidentally included copyright disclaimers at
> the top of some of the files.  I will resend them without the disclaimers.
> It was written from scratch, no real world code used, completely
> fictitious -- my class templates include the disclaimer and I just forgot to
> remove it in some places.  I can either resend it with this stuff removed -
> or - give you permission to remove it and add the APL to it.  Whatever
> satisfies the legal requirement.  Your call.
>
> Thanks, and like I said before I'd be more than happy to look into / patch
> the issue(s).  Just waiting for confirmation.
>
> - Mike

which isn't