commons-dev mailing list archives

From J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Messenger examples
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2003 05:00:57 GMT
On Tue, 2003-11-04 at 14:29, Aviran wrote:
> > Hi, I'm new to JMS and Jakarta's messenger, I would like to know if there
> > is a sample application with step by step instructions of how to use
> > messenger?

No real sample application that I know of.

There's not a whole lot of documentation outside of what's on the site
and in CVS.  My recommendation would be to check out the code from CVS
and I believe there are some examples in the source tree.

Though I have a question for the messenger developers:  What's the
roadmap on this?  What needs done before it could graduate to commons
proper?

--
 jaaron  <http://jadetower.org>