commons-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Essl <christiane...@yahoo.de>
Subject [HiveMind] What is missing for the beta release?
Date Sun, 26 Oct 2003 17:22:44 GMT
While there are a lot of (good) proposals as I see HiveMind has everything
currently necessary. Or have I missed something?

To not forget the propsals and until the Wiki is ready I try to list some I
can remember. Maybe you could add yours.

1.) Transaction interceptor
2.) Security interceptor
3.) Event Publish/Subscribe Service (Harish does something there)
4.) adding RelaxNG <choice> <group> tags to schemas
5.) user defined configuration processing (validation?)
6.) a service-model which allows unloading(replacing?) of implementations

--
Christian Essl http://jucas.sourceforge.net