commons-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Essl <christiane...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [HiveMind] extend BuildFactory to use static fields/methods
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 11:52:58 GMT
That's very good (and fast implemented). But do you realy have to do the
double-check on the class. I mean the user sees anyway what class it is
from the JavaDoc and HiveMind will always check that it fits the Service
interface.

Sure if the static field changes this ensures consistency, but on the other
hand it would be also very convient to change all services referenced but
just changing the static field without the need to go into the module.