commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: [digester] populating beans fixed to BeanUtils?
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2003 09:21:58 GMT
robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldonkin@blueyonder.co.uk> writes:

[about beanutils]

One of the beauties of digster + beanutils is, that you can use this:

      <pattern value="signal">
        <set-properties-rule>
          <alias attr-name="attrA"    prop-name="attrA" />
          <alias attr-name="attrB"    prop-name="foo.attrB" />
        </set-properties-rule>
      </pattern>

and get the second property setter deferenced to getFoo().setAttrB()

which I wouldn't want to miss for anything in the world. So please keep
Beanutils. :-)

	Regards
		Henning

"Dominate!! Dominate!! Eat your young and aggregate! I have grotty silicon!"
      -- AOL CD when played backwards  (User Friendly - 200-10-15)