commons-dev mailing list archives

From Tim O'Brien <tobr...@discursive.com>
Subject RE: [codec] version 1.1.1 ETA?
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 18:22:26 GMT
I asked the original contributor to provide a unit test, through Bugzilla,
but got no response.  I guess we could just find some existing test data
for DoubleMetaphone, and slap it into a test case, but I also wouldn't be
against just yanking DoubleMetaphone from a 1.1.1 release (actually, we
should call it 1.2) - just on principle.

IMO, if it doesn't has a test cases, it doesn't exist. :-)

Tim

On Wed, 1 Oct 2003, Gary Gregory wrote:

> So... who knows anything about this double metaphone business?
>
> gg

Tim O'Brien
Evanston, IL
(847) 863-7045