commons-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Heuer <heue...@acm.org>
Subject Re: [primitives] 1.0 RC1 available
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2003 01:22:16 GMT

Non-binding of course, but I really don't like the use of first person in
the javadoc comments, e.g.

DoubleCollection:

Returns true iff I contain the specified element.

Removes all of my elements (optional operation).

Returns an array containing all of my elements.

Parameters:
element - the value whose presence within me is to be ensured

Sounds a little like a bad science fiction novel.  :)

   michael