commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Raeburn" <sraeb...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Scripting in Java ?
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2003 22:19:41 GMT
Not sure if it'll help you, but you can ask ezmlm to send you previous
messages again:

  To get messages 123 through 145 (a maximum of 100 per request),
mail:
   <commons-dev-get.123_145@jakarta.apache.org>

   <commons-dev-index.123_456@jakarta.apache.org>

Send a message to commons-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org for a full list
of commands (like it says at the bottom of each message :-)).

Steve