commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <rdon...@apache.org>
Subject Re: commons-logging & classloading
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2003 19:46:39 GMT
what kind of properties?

if you want to change the logging implementation then the stuff with the
context classloader should mean that each web application should get it's
own instance of the factory and each factory should use the classloader to
load the commons-logging.properties file which defines it's behaviour.

if you mean the properties of the underlying logging system then that's a
matter for the underlying logging system (rather than commons-logging).

- robert