commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [codec][collections][dbcp] incorrect license for some source files
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 20:48:39 GMT
i've inlined it this time. it takes a directory as the parameter.

- robert

#!/bin/sh
fix_license()
{
         if [ -f $file ]
         then
         echo processing $file
         cat $file | perl -e 'while (<STDIN>) {
     if (/^ \*    any, must include the following acknowlegement:/) {
         print " \*    any, must include the following acknowledgement:\n";
     } elsif (/^ \*    Alternately, this acknowlegement may appear in the
software itself,/) {
         print " \*    Alternately, this acknowledgement may appear in the
software itself,\n";
     } elsif (/^ \*    if and wherever such third-party acknowlegements
normally appear./) {
         print " \*    if and wherever such third-party acknowledgements
normally appear.\n";
     } elsif (/^ \*    permission of the Apache Group./) {
         print " \*    permission of the Apache Software Foundation.\n";
     } else {
         print $_;
     }
}' > $file.out
         mv $file $file.old~
         mv $file.out $file
         fi
}

for file in $( find $1 -type f -name '*.java' )
do
         fix_license
done
for file in $( find $1 -type f -name '*.txt' )
do
         fix_license
done