commons-dev mailing list archives

From John Keyes <j...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [CLI] Version 2 Proposal (take 5)
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2003 10:01:05 GMT
> I completely agree with your points.
> The sad fact is that the current business world
> is so busy leaving only very little time for
> open source contributions. That's why I am not
> able to follow discussions constantly.

That's fine. That happens to a lot of open source
contributors.

> I would like to contribute to CLI 2
> but when? I do not know. I just happened to see this one
> note about CLI 2 and what made me happy was the hope of getting
> something better without much effort.

You can contribute as much or as little as you like
(or as is possible).

> I haven't had time to  comment even that proposal yet.
> So it is not that I would not like to co-operate with you.
> And if you give me time until the end of next summer I probably
> will not remain silent.

Keep an eye out for the discussion we will be having
on the reflection builder.  It should be happening in
the next couple of weeks.  Comments are as valuable
as code.

> Happy coding to you John. And to all the Cli 1 coders out there.
> I used cli in the first place because it was the best thing I could
> find
> at that moment.

Thanks Rami.  CLI2 will be a major step forward maybe
we'll have you on board for some of it.

Cheers,
-John K