commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: [lang] or [ThreadPool] contribution: ParalellThreadGuard
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2003 14:45:44 GMT

Howdy,
So this is kind of like the Sync implementations in Doug Lea's
util-concurrent package?
(http://gee.cs.oswego.edu/dl/classes/EDU/oswego/cs/dl/util/concurrent/in
tro.html)  I ask because the above package will be java.util.concurrent
in JDK 1.5.  So if commons-lang wants to have something similar for
earlier JDK versions, it'd be nice if the names matched ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics