commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Ojares Rami EINT" <Rami.Oja...@elisa.fi>
Subject RE: commons-logging & classloading
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2003 11:07:01 GMT
Craig,

Would it be difficult to somehow parametrize the classloading in commons-logging.
I just commented out small portion that resorts to thread classloader.
To me it seems that it would be very trivial to give the user possibility
to disable thread classloading (which still could be the default).

- rami