commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Mainguy, Mike" <MMain...@kmart.com>
Subject [BEANUTILS] patch for resultset
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2003 14:06:59 GMT
Ref:
http://www.mail-archive.com/commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org/msg28389.html

I sent a patch in a while back to allow mapping specific interface
definitions to resultsets so that the returned dynabeans don't necessarily
100% map to the resulset metadata.  It's useful when you have a service
layer that needs to hand back data in a specific format, but it is not
necessarily 100% matching the resultset's metadata (i.e. fields
missing/etc).

  I've been eyeballing the activity and it looks as though there's little
interest/time to review such a thing (or I did something wrong in the patch
submission process?).  Should I submit it through bugzilla or drop the
issue?

This message and its contents (to include attachments) are the property of Kmart Corporation
(Kmart) and may contain confidential and proprietary information. You are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action
based on information contained herein is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of information
contained herein may subject you to civil and criminal prosecution and penalties. If you are
not the intended recipient, you should delete this message immediately.