commons-dev mailing list archives

From __matthewHawthorne <ma...@phreaker.net>
Subject [sql] anyone around?
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2003 00:24:25 GMT
I spent some time checking out the [sql] project in the commons sandbox
today.  I may try it out in a project that I'm working on.

[sql] seems to be pretty dead lately, are there any active committers
listening?  I have a few documentation fixes, and also the project.xml
needed some updates in order to build successfully.  It needed
jelly-SNAPSHOT in order to property process the xdocs.

Is it alright if I go ahead and commit these changes?

Is there a standard procedure to follow in this situation?  If a project
has become stagnant, and another committer wants to do some work on it,
should they just send a message to the dev list, and if no response is
given in a few days, go ahead and start working?

Thanks for any info.