commons-dev mailing list archives

From __matthewHawthorne <ma...@phreaker.net>
Subject Re: [all] new list for cvs commits? (was Re: commons-configuration)
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2003 19:38:36 GMT
gmane.org is great, that's how I access the apache mailing lists.  A
good filtering technique is to mark all messages as read, except for
projects that you're interested in.

I apologize for going off topic, but has anyone experienced delays when
sending with gmane? My sent messages show up almost instantly on
commons-dev and commons-user, but on the maven lists it takes 15 minutes
or so, and on the ant lists it sometimes takes up to 12 hours.  Is there
a known reason for the delay?