commons-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <e.bo...@cross-systems.com>
Subject Re: [all] new list for cvs com mits? (was Re: commons-configuration)
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2003 14:31:20 GMT
Filtering is not the perfect solution. I get a notification every time i
receive a message from commons-dev, most of the time i open my mail
program to discover that actually there is nothing new to read because
it was a filtered cvs commit message. It's quite annoying. And filtering
doesn't save the bandwidth.

Also you cannot filter mail archives,
http://www.mail-archive.com/commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org is unreadable
for people not subscribed following the discussions here.

Emmanuel