commons-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph.R...@dlr.de
Subject Re: [BEANUTILS] patch for resultset
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2003 16:26:36 GMT
I've seen the hint many times in the Jakarta lists, that it is better
to post patches into bugzilla. there each issue is tracked, listed
weekly and requires an explicit handling, closing. It is less likely
that a patch in bugzilla gets lost as in the high volume commons-dev
list.

You got already a notice from someone that considers your patch
to be useful. So either a committer jumps into this thread or
you post you patch to bugzilla...

Cheers,
Christoph

Mainguy, Mike wrote:
> Ref:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org/msg28389.html
>
> I sent a patch in a while back to allow mapping specific interface
> definitions to resultsets so that the returned dynabeans don't necessarily
> 100% map to the resulset metadata.  It's useful when you have a service
> layer that needs to hand back data in a specific format, but it is not
> necessarily 100% matching the resultset's metadata (i.e. fields
> missing/etc).
>
>   I've been eyeballing the activity and it looks as though there's little
> interest/time to review such a thing (or I did something wrong in the patch
> submission process?).  Should I submit it through bugzilla or drop the
> issue?

> This message and its contents (to include attachments) are the property of Kmart Corporation
(Kmart) and may contain confidential and proprietary information. You are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action
based on information contained herein is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of information
contained herein may subject you to civil and criminal prosecution and penalties. If you are
not the intended recipient, you should delete this message immediately.

:) Christoph Reck