commons-dev mailing list archives

From __matthewHawthorne <ma...@phreaker.net>
Subject Re: [collections] New class EnumerationUtils?
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2003 03:50:19 GMT
As you've pointed out, since there are already a few classes for working
with Enumerations, I don't think it's such a bad idea to create
EnumerationUtils in order to suit your needs.  I say +1, go for it.

Sometimes I wonder why Sun never deprecated Hashtable, Vector, and
Enumeration... this "unofficial deprecation" thing doesn't make sense to me.