commons-dev mailing list archives

From __matthewHawthorne <ma...@phreaker.net>
Subject [docs] ready to attempt an update
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 18:16:09 GMT
I finally deployed a maven site for [io] last night, and have updated
the links in the commons navigation.

After struggling a little while attempting to build the site, I have all
the jars in place and can build successfully.  The changes are in effect
and look good.

So, just to verify that jakarta-commons/BUILD_DOCS.txt is still honest...

I should:
- commit my updates to jakarta-commons/docs
- login to cvs.apache.org
- cd to /www/jakarta.apache.org/commons/
- execute 'cvs update'

Does this look correct?