commons-dev mailing list archives

From __matthewHawthorne <ma...@phreaker.net>
Subject Re: sandbox 'article'
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 13:38:23 GMT
I think its a great article...  I've always wondered what some of those
sandbox projects are about.

I definitely don't think that [io] is ready for promotion, but I hope to
get it there soon.  I deployed the maven site last night and updated the
links to point to the new site instead of viewcvs, but I'm a little
timid to rebuild the entire commons site with the updates.

There is a 'compress' package in [io] that has been flagged for removal,
would it make sense to combine it with [bzip2]?