commons-dev mailing list archives

From Harish Krishnaswamy <hkrishnasw...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [HiveMind] What next?
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2003 00:30:54 GMT
+1 on a beta release.

I think we have to redefine our goals for 1.1 and Wiki would certainly
be the best place to do that in addition, of course, to capture ideas. I
have not setup a wiki before so I can take it up as an assignment but I
cannot squeeze time for this right now with my 12hr work schedule :(. I
am hoping I will find time in a few weeks.

-Harish