commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk Verbeeck <dirk.verbe...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: RES: Needing help with DBCP - slow response time
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2003 21:48:02 GMT
Try using the standard getBlob() method from the java.sql.ResultSet
(returns a java.sql.Blob)

Or if you really want to use the oracle specific BLOB then you can do:
if (rs instanceof DelegatingResultSet) {
   DelegatingResultSet drs = (DelegatingResultSet) rs;
   OracleResultSet ors = (OracleResultSet) drs.getInnermostDelegate();
   BLOB blob = ors.getBLOB("TE_ANEXO_DICA");
}

-- Dirk